continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Build all schedule
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 17:46:18 GMT

Raúl Arabaolaza Barquín a écrit :
> Hi Emmanuel:
>
> "If your projects are m2 projects, Continuum will read dependencies to find the order.
>
> To change the schedule used by a group, edit the group build definition in the 'Build
Definitions' tab
> "
>
> Thanks for the answer, yes my projects are m2 projects.
>
> I don´t understand that very well, if i schedule a group build definition to run hourly
the projects will be built in the same order as if i use the build all button hourly??

Yes.

> Thanks
> Best Regards, Raúl

use maven modules so the only option i know to acomplish the correct build order is to use
the build all button, but is a bit annoying to do it manually.

>> I think a schedule is aproximate in continuum due to the non-deterministic java´s
thread model so if i schedule all my projects the same way it will not be the same as a build
all action. Is this correct?

>> The group default build execution has an schedule but it seems to apply to every
project individually and not to the group the same to have diferent projects with the same
build schedule.