continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Francis De Brabandere" <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cobertura give me a wrong result and the next execution is right
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 16:16:46 GMT
I think this might be something to ask on the cobertura mailing list
rather than here. I used to have cobertura problems but they were gone
after switching back to version 2.0 instead of 2.1

add this to your <build><plugins>

			<plugin>
				<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
				<artifactId>cobertura-maven-plugin</artifactId>
				<version>2.0</version><!-- version 2.1 is broken? -->
				<executions>
					<execution>
						<goals>
							<goal>clean</goal>