continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Andreas Guther" <Andreas.Gut...@markettools.com>
Subject Continuum 1.1-beta-3: Cannot Delete Some Projects
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 20:19:25 GMT
Hi,

I have a situation where I have two projects in a group that I cannot
delete.  I can delete all other projects in that group.

The error message I get is the following:

javax.jdo.JDOUserException: One or more instances could not be deleted
NestedThrowables: javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Delete request
failed: DELETE FROM PROJECTDEPENDENCY WHERE PROJECTDEPENDENCY_ID=?
NestedThrowables: SQL Exception: DELETE on table 'PROJECTDEPENDENCY'
caused a violation of foreign key constraint 'PROJECT_FK2' for key
(35954). The statement has been rolled back.

Any idea how I can fix that?

Andreas