continuum-users mailing list archives

From Ionut S <sion...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: continuum being visible to all users
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 16:42:30 GMT
The lowest right I can give (Project User) will let everybody see the project; however one
can't start a build. When I move up to the "Project Developer" role, everyone can delete things
in Continuum !!

Is there a way to let everybody see the projects and the build results and start a new build
? In 1.0.3 we had this possibility..

Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net> wrote: You need to add some rights to the guest
users, at least Project group reader.

Emmanuel

Ionut S a écrit :
> Hi,
> In the 1.0.3 version the continuum project page was visible to everyone.. Now only registered
users have access to it. How can I configure it so that, by default, everybody can see most
of the pages ?