continuum-users mailing list archives

From Ken Turner <>
Subject Upgrade from Continuum 1.0.3 to 1.1
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2007 14:30:25 GMT

I've tried following the instructions given
here  to convert my 1.0.3 database to 1.1, but none of it makes very much
sense in the context of my existing 1.0.3 directory structure:

1. There aren't two databases, only one.
2. The jdbc:derby:${old.continuum.home}/data/continuum/database and
jdbc:derby:${old.continuum.home}/data/users/database parameters provided
don't match my structure.
3. The section entitled Specific steps to do before to import also make no
sense: I cannot trace the builds.xml file under backup directory in my

Am I missing something here?

Sent from the Continuum - Users mailing list archive at

View raw message