continuum-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Dehon <odn...@gmail.com>
Subject New feature suggestion: Page with current queued builds
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 12:22:14 GMT
Hello,

In my continuum database, I have a large number of projects (400+) and
project groups (50+) which are handled nicely, but at times, there can
be contention and developers who run forced builds sometimes would like
to have an idea of where their builds stands in the queue when it is not
starting immediately.

Would it be possible to add a page that shows the current build queue
across project groups?
In this page, there could also be an option to cancel (forced) queued
builds?

Are there any plans to enable more than one queue of builds within one
continuum instance? Is the only solution to split projects across
multiple continuum instances (I'd like to avoid that if I can, as it
makes project and project group administration more difficult)?

-Olivier