continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Banck, Arent-Jan" <ajba...@informatica.com>
Subject XML-RPC 1.1: getProjects/getAllProjectGroupsWithProjects vs getProject
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 21:29:41 GMT
Hi,
Trying out the XML-RPC client from the trunk.

When using XML-RPC API getAllProjectGroupsWithProjects and getProjects,
the projects returned do not have al fields set. Parent, dependencies,
developers, notifiers are null.

Not sure what it should be: Either this is a bug and these fields should
be set, or these methods have incorrect names and should be something
like getProjectSummaries / getAllProjectGroupsWithProjectSummaries

There is a method called getProjectWithAllDetails, this is also
confusing: If I don't want details I would use getProjectSummaries. The
difference between a project-without-details and a project-summary is
unclear to me.

What is the intended design for this API in this area?

Regards,
Arent-Jan