continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Damien Lecan" ...@dlecan.com>
Subject What happens when someone commits while a multi-project is building ?
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2007 09:54:24 GMT
Hello,

I'm working with Continuum 1.1-beta-3.

I have a multi-project configured as a project group in Continuum, ie
I can see 1 continuum project per Maven project.

I setup a build scheduled each day at 11am. The complete build lasts 25min.

Today, someone commited severals files in several projects during the
build (at 11:15).

Of course, projects already built were OK, but projects built after
commit were updated by Continuum and built with errors ! They needed
new files in projects already built by Continuum and so not updated.

Is it a bug/feature ? Continuum should not update a project from SCM
if a commit appears during a build.

Thanks

Damien