continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to compile a project in svn?
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 14:08:47 GMT
On 10/23/07, ichasco <chasco1984@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I have just had a new question, if for example i want to do: mvn site... how
> can i do to copy the files that this action makes into ther repository
> https://.../svn/projectA/site (for example)? Is it possible? I believe that
> i have read in the forum that these files can only be stored in the build
> output directory but i donĀ“t know if it is true or it happened with older
> versions.

Deploying directly to a Subversion repo is supposed to be possible by
using wagon-scm as a build extension and a scm:svn:https:// url for
distributionManagement/site/url.

I've seen a solution described that uses snapshots of wagon-scm,
maven-scm-manager-plexus, and maven-scm-provider-svnexe, but I haven't
tried it myself.

--
Wendy