continuum-users mailing list archives

From Ashley Williams <ashley.willi...@db.com>
Subject Re: Stopping double builds
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 14:03:02 GMT
Unfortunately the last time I updated to the beta it fell over with
outofmemoryexceptions so that's not an option!
Looks like I will have to wait for the release...

Thanks
- Ashley

Stuart James Penrose <stu@penrose.us> wrote on 10/10/2007 13:51:20:

> Ashley Williams wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > For some reason when we manually kick off a build, continuum decides
> > execute it twice! I've been careful not to hit the refresh button in
case
> > there is some kind of repost problem. I've also tried hitting the
default
> > button from the project list view as well as from the individual
project
> > view itself, but it makes no difference. Is there any workaround?
> >
> > I'm using continuum 1.0.3
> >
> We had that too with our 1.0.3 install - just to let you know you're not

> the only one! :)
>
> Anyway, we never resoved that issue with 1.0.3 - though we did just
> upgrade to continuum 1.1beta3 and it's been working great (no problems
> to speak of, and a ton of useful improvments).
>
> Stu

---

this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for additional EU corporate