continuum-users mailing list archives

From Ashley Williams <ashley.willi...@db.com>
Subject Stopping double builds
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 07:53:07 GMT
Hi,

For some reason when we manually kick off a build, continuum decides to
execute it twice! I've been careful not to hit the refresh button in case
there is some kind of repost problem. I've also tried hitting the default
button from the project list view as well as from the individual project
view itself, but it makes no difference. Is there any workaround?

I'm using continuum 1.0.3

- Ashley

---

this e-mail is strictly forbidden.