continuum-users mailing list archives

From Ashley Williams <ashley.willi...@db.com>
Subject Re: server certificate verification failed
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2007 08:57:57 GMT
Ok I can do this. I was hoping that since continuum is responsible for
calling out to subversion, it could automatically accept on my behalf.
After all I've already told continuum of my user name and password for the
repository url so it should have everything it needs to do this.

Many thanks
- Ashley

Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net> wrote on 15/10/2007 09:39:06:

> Continuum can't accept it automatically because it's svn that must
accept it.
> On your continuum server, run svn with the user that run continuum
> to accept permanently the certificate.
>
> Emmanuel
>
> Ashley Williams a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > After a couple of weeks of successful builds, we are suddenly getting
the
> > following error in continuum 1.0.3:
> >
> > svn: PROPFIND of '/svn/ges-abfo/trunk': Server certificate
verification
> > failed: issuer is not trusted (https://ges-abfo.ibitdev.com)
> >
> > Has anyone seen anything like this before? One guess is that the ssl
> > certificate has somehow changed and if so, is there some way to get
> > continuum to auto-accept this?
> >
> > Thanks
> > - Ashley
> >
> > ---
> >
> > This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged
> information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received
> this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and
> delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or
> distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.
> >
> > Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm
> for additional EU corporate and regulatory disclosures.

---