continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Banck, Arent-Jan" <>
Subject Add / remove ProjectNotifiers using XML-RPC in Continuum 1.0.3
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2007 22:22:35 GMT
I am trying to use the XML-RPC API to manage the notifiers for a
project, but am unsuccessful doing so.
When adding notifiers in the web-ui, and iterating over the
projects/notifiers, list of notifiers length is always zero.
I am using as basis, code snippet:
            projects = pr.readProjects();
            for ( int i = 0; i < projects.length; i++ )
                System.out.println( projects[i] + " - Name=" +
projects[i].getName() );

                List notifiers = projects[i].getNotifiers();
                System.out.println(notifiers.size()); // Always zero

When trying to add a notifier by creating a new one and adding it by:
the notifier doesn't seem to get added.
Am I missing something here, what to do to get this working?