continuum-users mailing list archives

From "olivier lamy" <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Newbie to Continuum - help needed with first build error
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 22:12:00 GMT
Don't change the continuum settings as this.
use real working directory
/tmp/WorkingDirectory

/tmp/BuildOutputDirectory
On this two directories you will have projects in folders with their id.

Concerning deployment it's not supported with ant because continuum don't
know what deploy (an ant script can produce some artifacts).
This works with maven2 because continuum can extract some informations from
the pom to know what he have to deploy.

--
Olivier

--