continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Mick Ken" <mick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Newbie to Continuum - help needed with first build error
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 21:50:28 GMT
Hi Oliver,
Thanks for that great help. I changed the ViewVC url to a Maven SCM
url and my first build using Continuum was generated successfully.

But I have one question here.To make the build,I had to also change
the Global settings of Continuum to point to my checked out working
folder i.e:

Working Folder:
C:\Working Folder\Project1

Build Folder:
C:\Working Folder\Project1\trunk\build

Deployment Folder:
C:\Working Folder\Project1\dist

And it works for one project,but how would I be able to generate
builds for other Projects i.e Project 2  ???

And other thing is, I have specified a deployment folder where I would
like the build output to go,but after the build i see Continuum
created a new folder named "5" and places the output there ??

Your pointers would be really appreciated.
Thanks