continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Mick Ken" <mick...@gmail.com>
Subject Newbie to Continuum - help needed with first build error
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 20:10:30 GMT
Hi Guys,
First of all let me tell you that I am new to this whole world of
"Continous Integration Server".I thought of trying it out, and as
Apache is the best, I preferred to go with "Continuum" over others.So,
please forgive my ignorance.

I have added a ant based project using the web interface but when I
try to build the project is throws this build error:

"Provider message: No such provider: ''

I did the following so far:
1. Created a new Project Group
2. Added a new Ant project
3. Provided my ViewVC url "http://localhost/subversion/trunk/?root=projectName
4. Tried to build it and failed

I think I am missing something and tried to go through the documents,
but could not get much information. I would like to know  the
following:

1. Do  I have to change my project's build.xml to make it work with continuum?
2. What is this pom.xml ?? Do I have to create that file and add in to
my project?

I would appreciate if someone can help me here.

Thanks
Mick