continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Erik Ruisma" <feniksena...@gmail.com>
Subject locale settings
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 17:38:12 GMT
Hello,

I just installed the beta-4 of continuum.
We run it standalone as a windows service (on windows server 2003).
In previous releases (1.0.3 but also beta 3 and 2) continuum web pages were
always displayed in English. Now (as of beta 4) they are in french.
We still have the old version running on the same machine, and there the
webapp is in English.
Has anything changed in this release. How is the locale
retrieved/determined?

I'll check with our system admins to find out the specific settings for the
user we use when running the service.

I'll keep you informed, but any ideas are welcome.