continuum-users mailing list archives

From Ionut S <sion...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: can't delete project
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 16:02:29 GMT
Ah, and I forgot to tell you I'm using Continuum 1.0.3 ..

Ionut S <sionut2@yahoo.com> wrote: Hi guys,
I know this issue has been already discussed, but our continuum just had it and I'm stuck
with this problem now..

The error I'm getting is:

SQL Exception: DELETE on table 'PROJECTNOTIFIER' caused a violation of foreign key constraint
'PROJECT_NOTIRN_FK2' for key (3825).  The statement has been rolled back.]
 at ognl.OgnlRuntime.callAppropriateMethod(OgnlRuntime.java:796)
 at ognl.ObjectMethodAccessor.callMethod(ObjectMethodAccessor.java:61)
 at ognl.OgnlRuntime.callMethod(OgnlRuntime.java:819)
 at ognl.ASTMethod.getValueBody(ASTMethod.java:75)
 at ognl.SimpleNode.evaluateGetValueBody(SimpleNode.java:170)
 at ognl.SimpleNode.getValue(SimpleNode.java:210)
 at ognl.Ognl.getValue(Ognl.java:333)
 at ognl.Ognl.getValue(Ognl.java:378)
 at ognl.Ognl.getValue(Ognl.java:357)
 at org.codehaus.plexus.formica.action.DeleteEntity.uponSuccessfulValidation(DeleteEntity.java:57)

I also seen the answer from Adam here:

http://osdir.com/ml/java.continuum.user/2006-10/msg00066.html
His answer says something like:

---------------
Delete the build definition for the project you want to delete and
then you should be able to delete it. If that doesn't work, you shut
down Continuum and remove the working directory that the project is
in, then it will delete.

Not the working directory, the folder in the working dir where the
project is.  Sorry

Is this the way to follow ? If so, how can I find out "

the folder in the working dir where the project is" ?

Thank you guys !