continuum-users mailing list archives

From Ionut S <sion...@yahoo.com>
Subject adding a maven 2.0 project to continuum
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 09:33:33 GMT
Hi guys,
I'm trying to add a maven 2.0 project to continuum 1.0.3. First I gave it a link to my pom.xml
file (which contains modules) and it created projects for each module inside my pom. This
was correct although not what I wanted (I learned that the hard way - when I read the documentation
later I found out it was supposed to do that).

Anyway, what I want is a single project which builds all the modules, not a project for each
module.. Can you let me know how to do that, please ? I looked for some documentation but
couldn't find anything..

Also, we are trying to understand how to handle branches within continuum.. Can anyone point
me to a documentation, please ?

Thank you.