continuum-users mailing list archives

From Ionut S <>
Subject Re: adding a maven 2.0 project to continuum
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 10:54:24 GMT
Then maybe I'm doing something wrong, cause I just downloaded a clean 1.0.3 version and, after
I added the pom.xml file continuum created me all the subprojects in it..

Anyway.. is there a place where I can see a usual procedure for branching a project ? I googled
for a while, but couldn't find something relevant.

Emmanuel Venisse <> wrote: With 1.0.3, all projects are added as
single project and the build definition is configured to run in non recursive mode.
- Remove all your sub projects in Continuum
- Update the build definition of your parent project by removing the non recursive parameter

In 1.1, we have an option the don't add sub-modules in the Add Project page

Ionut S a écrit :
> Hi guys,
> I'm trying to add a maven 2.0 project to continuum 1.0.3. First I gave it a link to my
pom.xml file (which contains modules) and it created projects for each module inside my pom.
This was correct although not what I wanted (I learned that the hard way - when I read the
documentation later I found out it was supposed to do that).
> Anyway, what I want is a single project which builds all the modules, not a project for
each module.. Can you let me know how to do that, please ? I looked for some documentation
but couldn't find anything..
> Also, we are trying to understand how to handle branches within continuum.. Can anyone
point me to a documentation, please ?