continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Serkan Costu" <serkan.co...@mkk.com.tr>
Subject automate an ant build scripts work in Continuum
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 13:39:21 GMT
Hello,

I need your advice about ant with continuum. I have an Ant script; that
does some tasks in particular order;

1-       Checks-out about 60 projects from the CVS to a local folder in
my computer, accordingly to some tag version.

2-       Compiles all of the projects and generate .class files of  Java
resources.

3-       Then packages projects as  Jars/wars.

4-       After that generates an ear file and deploy to the web
application server.

Is there a way to automate this work by Continuum? I could set-up one
ant project in Continuum, but exactly I want to do is; Continuum will
just execute my ant script at a certain time and post the resulting
output to my mail. I dont want to configure all of my projects one by
one.

Yours sincerely.

Bu mesaj ve ekleri mesajda gonderildigi belirtilen kisi/kisilere ozeldir ve gizlidir. Bu mesaj
tarafiniza yanlislikla ulasmis olsa da mesaj iceriginin gizliligi ve bu gizlilik yukumlulugune
uyulmasi zorunlulugu tarafiniz icin de soz konusudur. Boyle bir durumda, lutfen gonderen kisiyi
bilgilendiriniz ve mesaji sisteminizden siliniz. Mesaj ve eklerinde yer alan bilgilerin dogrulugu
ve guncelligi konusunda gonderenin ya da Merkezi Kayit Kurulusu A.S.'nin herhangi bir sorumlulugu
bulunmamaktadir. Merkezi Kayit Kurulusu A.S. mesajin ve bilgilerinin size degisiklige ugrayarak
veya gec ulasmasindan, butunlugunun ve gizliliginin bozulmasindan, virus icermesinden ve bilgisayar
sisteminize verebilecegi herhangi bir zarardan sorumlu tutulamaz.

This message and attachments are confidential and intended solely for the individual(s) stated
in this message.If you received this message although you are not the addressee you are responsible
to keep confidential the message. In that case please inform the sender and delete the message.
The sender has no responsibility for the accuracy or correctness of the information in the
message and its attachments. Merkezi Kayit Kurulusu A.S. shall have no liability for any changes
or late receiving,loss of integrity and confidentiality, viruses and any damages caused in
any way to your computer system.