continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: 1.1-beta-3 Commiter build failure notifier Continuum-605
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 19:19:36 GMT
I mean the notifier configuration (where you set the TO mail address) in the Continuum interface.

Emmanuel

Madsen,Bryan a écrit :
> Where do I find that configuration? This is my current config and it is working for notifiers.
>
> This is my config in .\installdir\conf\plexus.xml
>
>     <component>
>       <role>org.codehaus.plexus.naming.Naming</role>
>       <implementation>org.codehaus.plexus.naming.DefaultNaming</implementation>
>       <role-hint>dataSources</role-hint>
>       <configuration>
>         <resources>
>           <!--
>                Mail Session
>           -->
>           <resource>
>             <name>mail/Session</name>
>             <type>javax.mail.Session</type>
>             <properties>
>               <property>
>                 <name>mail.smtp.host</name>
>                 <value>mail.company.net</value>
>               </property>
>               <property>
>                 <name>mail.smtp.port</name>
>                 <value>25</value>
>               </property>
>
> This is the config in the .\installdir\apps\continuum\webapp\WEB-INF\classes\META-INF\plexus\application.xml
>     <!--
>     | The mail notifier
>     |-->
>     <component>
>       <role>org.codehaus.plexus.notification.notifier.Notifier</role>
>       <role-hint>mail</role-hint>
>       <implementation>org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.mail.MailContinuumNotifier</implementation>
>       <requirements>
>         <requirement>
>           <role>org.codehaus.plexus.velocity.VelocityComponent</role>
>         </requirement>
>         <requirement>
>           <role>org.apache.maven.continuum.store.ContinuumStore</role>
>           <role-hint>jdo</role-hint>
>         </requirement>
>         <requirement>
>           <role>org.codehaus.plexus.mailsender.MailSender</role>
>         </requirement>
>         <requirement>
>           <role>org.apache.maven.continuum.configuration.ConfigurationService</role>
>         </requirement>
>         <requirement>
>           <role>org.apache.maven.continuum.Continuum</role>
>         </requirement>
>       </requirements>
>       <configuration>
>         <from-mailbox>bmadsen@cerner.com</from-mailbox>
>         <from-name>Continuum 1.1-Beta-3</from-name>
>         <timestamp-format>EEE d MMM yyyy HH:mm:ss Z</timestamp-format>
>         <includeBuildResult>true</includeBuildResult>
>         <alwaysSend>true</alwaysSend>
>       </configuration>
>     </component>

hope this is equivalent: SP012456 vs sp012456

>>> ****************************************************************************
>>> SCM Changes:
>>> ****************************************************************************
>>> Changed: SP012456 @ Tue 30 Oct 2007 13:26:00 -0500
>>>

>>> In the pom:
>>>
>>>           <developer>
>>> 			<id>sp012456</id>
>>> 			<email>the address</email>
>>> 		</developer>

Cerner Corporation and are intended only for the addressee. The information contained in this
message is confidential and may constitute inside or non-public information under international,
federal, or state securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution,
or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the
addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error
by e-mail or you may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1)
(816)221-1024.