continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: "Deployment Repository Directory" in case of artifactory ?
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 10:25:13 GMT

Raffaele a écrit :
> Hi all,
> I reply to this thread because I'm also using artifactory and I have a
> similar problem, this one:
>
> I have a multi module project:
>
> toolkit-parent   -------------> pom with packaging pom NOT VERSIONED ON SVN
> |-- common     -------------> pom with packaging jar VERSIONED ON SVN
> |-- domain       -------------> pom with packaging jar VERSIONED ON SVN
>
> I would like to add toolkit-parent pom to Continuum so as triggering hte
> build of all its modules.
> The problem is that I don't know how specify a pom url of a pom stored ONLY
> on Artifactory and not in SVN.
>
> Have you any ideas?

You can't, Continuous integration tools works only on projects stored in a SCM tool, so you
must add it in svn if you want to build it in Continuum.

An other solution would be to use the scm file protocol, but I don't think it is a good idea.

> I could upload toolkit-parent pom from file system, but in Continuum UI is
> (as you know) specified this:
> Enter the local filename of the Maven 2 POM to upload (works only for a
> single project without modules).

In latest betas, you can choose to not load sub modules, but for upload, only project without
modules are supported. In this case, the file protocol must be activated and use in the URL
field the file
url.

Emmanuel

> Thanks, best regards.