continuum-users mailing list archives

From Nick Stolwijk <nick_stolw...@planet.nl>
Subject Re: version and artifact management
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 17:42:35 GMT
You are looking for the release plugin [1]. Use the batch-mode to do it
from continuum. (

mvn --batch-mode release:prepare)

Test it first on a simple project, but I guess you CI task will execute "mvn release:prepare
release perform --batch-mode".

Hth,

Nick Stolwijk

[1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-release-plugin