continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: adding a maven 2.0 project to continuum
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 09:40:45 GMT
With 1.0.3, all projects are added as single project and the build definition is configured
to run in non recursive mode.
- Remove all your sub projects in Continuum
- Update the build definition of your parent project by removing the non recursive parameter

In 1.1, we have an option the don't add sub-modules in the Add Project page

Emmanuel

Ionut S a écrit :
> Hi guys,
> I'm trying to add a maven 2.0 project to continuum 1.0.3. First I gave it a link to my
pom.xml file (which contains modules) and it created projects for each module inside my pom.
This was correct although not what I wanted (I learned that the hard way - when I read the
documentation later I found out it was supposed to do that).

> Anyway, what I want is a single project which builds all the modules, not a project for
each module.. Can you let me know how to do that, please ? I looked for some documentation
but couldn't find anything..

> Also, we are trying to understand how to handle branches within continuum.. Can anyone
point me to a documentation, please ?