continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Add / remove ProjectNotifiers using XML-RPC in Continuum 1.0.3
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 13:02:31 GMT
We don't apply patches on 1.0.3.
1.1 beta 3 is already stable (we'll release a last one in few days)

Emmanuel

Banck, Arent-Jan a écrit :
>  Notifiers are indeed missing in ProjectReader. After adding the code I found that calling
continuum.getProjects does not set the developers and notifiers. When calling continuum.getProject
for an individual project, these are set as expected. Looks like this is a bug in getProjects.

> Stepping through ProjectReader I found it is very buggy. For example all boolean fields
are populated with Boolean.getBoolean(system property lookup method) instead of Boolean.valueOf,
causing all booleans to be set as false.