continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Diferent build definitions with project group build all
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2007 18:26:31 GMT

Raúl Arabaolaza Barquín a écrit :

> Hi:
>
> We have several maven 2 projects without modules that i would like to run secuentally
in the correct dependency order, if i create a project group for them and use the build all
feature continumm resolves the order and invokes the default build definition for every project
secuentially, but it seems that i can have only one default build definition for all the projects,
the project group default build definition.

> Can i configure a default build definition not for project group but for project? I need
to invoke diferent goals on every project, for example on one project i must deploy to jboss
while in another i must use a ftp plugin i,ve created and so on ... i don´t need more than
one build definition for project but all build definitions must be diferent and i need to
invoke them through the build all button so i can´t create diferent groups for every project.

on each project, you can create a default build definition. It will be used in the build process
instead of the one defined on the group.

Emmanuel