continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: server certificate verification failed
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2007 08:39:06 GMT
Continuum can't accept it automatically because it's svn that must accept it.
On your continuum server, run svn with the user that run continuum to accept permanently the
certificate.

Emmanuel

Ashley Williams a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> After a couple of weeks of successful builds, we are suddenly getting the
> following error in continuum 1.0.3:
>
> svn: PROPFIND of '/svn/ges-abfo/trunk': Server certificate verification
> failed: issuer is not trusted (https://ges-abfo.ibitdev.com)
>
> Has anyone seen anything like this before? One guess is that the ssl
> certificate has somehow changed and if so, is there some way to get
> continuum to auto-accept this?
>
> Thanks
> - Ashley
>
> ---
>
> This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately
and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

> Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for additional EU corporate
and regulatory disclosures.