continuum-users mailing list archives

From Mark Eramo <mark.er...@trustvesta.com>
Subject Re: Changing the working rirectory sub folder names
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 14:19:38 GMT
I wanted to use something else so that if I have to go to the actual
build directory itself to get artifacts, I do not have to search through
different folders. For example, with a typical build, I may have to
deploy some xml files. I suppose I can just use Continuum to get all the
files I need.

Multiple branches of will be maintained by version. For example, 1.1,
1.2, 1.3, etc so I wanted to simply name the directory foo versus foo-1.1

Thanks for the info.

Regards,
Mark