continuum-users mailing list archives

From Mac-Systems <mac-syst...@mac-systems.de>
Subject Re: Continuum 1.1 Beta 2 - Out of mem after 30 Days without problems
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 12:37:00 GMT
Well, dont know exacly what you mean.
I used the default schedule with some extra param for site generation
and deploy of site:

Goals 	Arguments 	Build File 	Schedule 	Profile 	From 	Build Fresh
clean generate-sources install site site-deploy 	--batch-mode -e
pom.xml 	DEFAULT_SCHEDULE
<http://172.25.51.14:8080/continuum/schedule.action?id=1> 	  	GROUP
false 	true

- jens