continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Changing the working rirectory sub folder names
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 15:16:45 GMT

Mark Eramo a écrit :
> Hello,
>  I was wondering, does anyone know if there is a way to set the names of
> the folders that hold the build output?

no, the folder name is the project id and can't be modified actually.

Why do you want to use something else?

> For example, in the Configuration section, I set the Working Directory
> to: */home/build/builds*
>
> If I build project *foo*, the output of this directory goes into:
> */home/build/builds/1
>
> *I would like it to go into: */home/build/builds/foo
>
> *Is there a setting somewhere that will allow me to for example, use the
> Maven2 articaftId as the folder name or to somehow set it per project?

no. In the development process, the artifactId can be changed so I think it's better to be
independant of it.
How will you resolve multiple branches of the same project if you use it?
artifactId is a maven thing but Continuum support ant and shell script projectsthat don't
have an artifactId.

Emmanuel