continuum-users mailing list archives

From Mark Eramo <mark.er...@trustvesta.com>
Subject Changing the working rirectory sub folder names
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 15:01:12 GMT
Hello,
  I was wondering, does anyone know if there is a way to set the names
of the folders that hold the build output?

For example, in the Configuration section, I set the Working Directory
to: */home/build/builds*

If I build project *foo*, the output of this directory goes into:
*/home/build/builds/1

*I would like it to go into: */home/build/builds/foo

*Is there a setting somewhere that will allow me to for example, use the
Maven2 articaftId as the folder name or to somehow set it per project?

Regards,
Mark