continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Andreas Guther" <Andreas.Gut...@markettools.com>
Subject Continuum Release Process Documentation
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 15:40:27 GMT
I noticed that Continuum provides a Release function.

So far I failed located documentation on this function.  We are using
the Maven Release process and I am exited about the possibility to
execute a release from within Continuum.  Unfortunately I do not have
the time to play with the function and rather would like to see some
examples before considering digging into it.

Is there any documentation about the Continuum Release function
available and ideally a tutorial that walks through a few examples?

Andreas