continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Julien Stern" <julien.st...@cryptolog.com>
Subject Re: Continuum getting slower over time (1.1-beta-3)
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2007 09:07:02 GMT
Hello,

continuum 1.1-beta-3 DOES get slower with time unfortunately.
The time needed to perform some sequence of operations was about 3
minutes initially and went up to about 15 minutes. Then, continuum
started producing various OutOfMemory Errors (Java heap space).

This looks like a "memory leak" but I do not know where to search.
If there is some info I can give, tell me.

--
Julien