continuum-users mailing list archives

From Raffaele <r.gambe...@prismasw.it>
Subject Project group and project build definition - explain it better
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 09:38:02 GMT

Hi all,

because of lack of documentation, and as you can see in the many threads in
this mailing list about the above subjcet, I ask here to Continuum team to
help all of us to use correclty without doubts and surprises the project
group build definition and project build definition.

1) In particular I'd like to know what does "Build Fresh" mean?

2) When the time of a schedule has arrived, do all build definitions
(group/project) are executed or only those set to default true?

Thanks in advance and best regards.
Raffaele