continuum-users mailing list archives

From Saruqui <saru...@render3d.net>
Subject Re: Problem svn when I build Maven 2.0 project
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 11:07:38 GMT

yes, but I have the same problem when I build my project I have the next
error:
Provider message: The svn command failed.
Command output:
"svn" no se reconoce como un comando interno o externo,
programa o archivo por lotes ejecutable.

Continuum doesn't recognize svn like a command or batch and I donĀ“t
understand it.

Have I forget set up anything?

I have followed the steps of Continuum website and I have added my project
but I continue with svn error.