continuum-users mailing list archives

From ichasco <chasco1...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: How to compile a project in svn?
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 13:29:31 GMT

Ok, it´s works!! I always used the option upload pom.xml and I didn´t take
care that it would works with the url option.

I have just had a new question, if for example i want to do: mvn site... how
can i do to copy the files that this action makes into ther repository
https://.../svn/projectA/site (for example)? Is it possible? I believe that
i have read in the forum that these files can only be stored in the build
output directory but i don´t know if it is true or it happened with older
versions.

Thank you very much