continuum-users mailing list archives

From Bill Brown <wbr...@colorfulsoftware.com>
Subject Re: The svn command failed ... Server certificate verification failed: issuer is not trusted
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 16:37:57 GMT

Greetings Wendy:

Thanks for seeing this.  I do use a startup script for continuum.  It uses
the environment from /etc/profile which contains this relevant info:

JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun
MAVEN_HOME=/opt/maven
PATH=$PATH:$MAVEN_HOME/bin
JAVA_OPTS="-Xms256m -Xmx1792m -XX:PermSize=128m -XX:MaxPermSize=512m
-Djava.awt.headless=true"
export JAVA_HOME JAVA_OPTS MAVEN_HOME

But I can also use the environment from /etc/profile from the command line
before invoking the svn checkout:

root@localhost:/home/bill# su continuum
$ bash
continuum@localhost:/home/bill$ . /etc/profile
continuum@localhost:/home/bill$ svn list https://localhost/repo/emap
branches/
tags/
trunk/
continuum@localhost:/home/bill$

So thats where I get stuck.  Does this give you any info more info to look
at?  Is there any other debug info I could send along?

Thanks.
Bill.