continuum-users mailing list archives

From jmartin <>
Subject what's the process for migrating from 1.0.3 to 1.1-beta-3?
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 01:46:15 GMT

I found this:

Do I follow those steps but with a version of 1.0.3 specified for the
database being exported?  Or are those migration steps only applicable in a
1.1-beta-2 to 1.1-beta-3 upgrade?  If I follow those steps, do I have to
export using the beta-2 jar and import using the beta-3 jar, or can I use
the beta-3 jar for both?  The output when I run the jar with the -help flag
indicates that either can read a 1.0.3 database, but the above link
indicates that export has to be done with the beta-2 tool.

Sent from the Continuum - Users mailing list archive at

View raw message