continuum-users mailing list archives

From ichasco <chasco1...@hotmail.com>
Subject Problem while doing installations in continuum
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2007 13:44:12 GMT

Hi all,

I am a starter with continuum and i have some "silly" questions. I have
created a schedule that execute itself hourly. Now, I want to create an
installations but... what is exactly an installation?  I´m going to
administration--> installation --> add tool and then i do not know what it
is. I have to put the path to something but, for what?

I´m sorry about this stupid question but i have just started and i don´t
know very how works continuum.

Thanks