continuum-users mailing list archives

From Bill Brown <wbr...@colorfulsoftware.com>
Subject Re: The svn command failed ... Server certificate verification failed: issuer is not trusted
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2007 03:02:48 GMT

Greetings:

here is a clip from the logs:

85479675 [defaultScheduler_Worker-13] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.build.set
tings.SchedulesActivator:default  - >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Executing build
job (D
EFAULT_SCHEDULE)...
85479720 [defaultScheduler_Worker-13] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.Continuum
:default  - Enqueuing 'emap' (Build definition id=7).
85479726 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.Buil
dController:default  - Initializing build
85479742 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.Buil
dController:default  - Starting build of emap
85479807 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.Buil
dController:default  - Updating working dir
85479808 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.Buil
dController:default  - Performing action check-working-directory
85479814 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.Buil
dController:default  - Performing action checkout-project
85479820 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.ContinuumScm:def
ault  - Checking out project: 'emap', id: '7' to
'/opt/continuum-1.1-beta-3/apps
/continuum/webapp/WEB-INF/working-directory/7'.
85479896 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.scm.manager.ScmManager:default
  - Executing: /bin/sh -c "cd
/opt/continuum-1.1-beta-3/apps/continuum/webapp/WE
B-INF/working-directory && svn --username continuum --non-interactive
checkout h
ttps://localhost/repo/emap/trunk 7"
85479898 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.scm.manager.ScmManager:default
  - Working directory:
/opt/continuum-1.1-beta-3/apps/continuum/webapp/WEB-INF/w
orking-directory
85480114 [pool-1-thread-1] WARN
org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.ContinuumScm:def
ault  - Error while checking out the code for project: 'emap', id: '7' to
'/opt/
continuum-1.1-beta-3/apps/continuum/webapp/WEB-INF/working-directory/7'.
85480114 [pool-1-thread-1] WARN
org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.ContinuumScm:def
ault  - Command output: svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repo/emap/trunk'
svn: PROPFIND of '/repo/emap/trunk': Server certificate verification failed:
iss
uer is not trusted (https://localhost)

85480114 [pool-1-thread-1] WARN
org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.ContinuumScm:def
ault  - Provider message: The svn command failed.
85480184 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.Buil
dController:default  - Merging SCM results
85480232 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.Buil
dController:default  - Error updating from SCM, not building

I can tell I am running as the continuum user by invoking:
bill@localhost:~$ ps -u continuum
  PID TTY          TIME CMD
12119 ?        00:00:35 wrapper
12121 ?        00:08:57 java

Let me know if I can send along anything else.

Thanks for your help.
Bill.