continuum-users mailing list archives

From Bill Brown <>
Subject The svn command failed ... Server certificate verification failed: issuer is not trusted
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 02:47:43 GMT

I am trying to use continuum-1.1-beta-3 with jdk java-6-sun- on
Ubuntu Linux.

After adding a maven2 pom, I get the following error when trying to build:

Provider message: The svn command failed.
Command output:
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repo/project/trunk'
svn: PROPFIND of '/repo/project/trunk': Server certificate verification
failed: issuer is not trusted (https://localhost)

I run the continuum server with a user named continuum.

I can manually run (as the continuum user) from the command line: 'svn list
https://localhost/repo/project/trunk' and get a listing of the contents of
the project/trunk.  The first time I ran this I was prompted to permenantly
accept the certificate which I did.

I have a copy of the cert in the continuum users home directory .keystore

Am I missing some other command to run to get continuum to recognize the
https://localhost certificate?

Thanks for your help.

Sent from the Continuum - Users mailing list archive at

View raw message