continuum-users mailing list archives

From Tom Schneider <schne...@gmail.com>
Subject Guest security in 1.1-beta-3
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 14:39:05 GMT

I'd like to configure the guest account in Continuum 1.1-beta-3 to work like
it did in 1.0.3.  The guest account should only be able to see the projects
and kick off a build manually, but not add a project or do any other
administrative tasks. (Essentially the guest behavior in 1.0.3)  Is there a
way to do this?

None of the built-in roles support this subset of access.  From what I can
tell, the role 'Continuum Group Project User' allows a user to see the
projects, but not kick off a build manually.  The role 'Continuum Group
Project Developer' allows a user to kick off a build, but also to added new
poms and other stuff that I don't want guest to do.