continuum-users mailing list archives

From Raffaele <r.gambe...@prismasw.it>
Subject Re: Project on SVN with a not versioned parent
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 13:06:17 GMT

[SocketListener0-0] INFO  Action:create-projects-from-metadata - URL is not
valid: http://gea81/data/svn/pss/application/prova/common/pom.xml

That above is the log row which write a url DIFFERENT from that one I wrote
in the Continuum GUI.
Other log rows report it correclty...I DON'T KNOW what's happening....

Emmanuel Venisse wrote:

> I didn't want to reach it, I only tested your url to see if I'll get the
> same error gea81 instead of gea:81 in the log message
>
> Raffaele a écrit :
>> Emmanuel but gea is inside my company...
>> How could you reach that machine sorry?
>>

>> Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
>>> If I use your URL,, I get this message with the right URL:
>>>
>>> jvm 1    | 2007-10-09 13:41:03,468 [SocketListener0-0] INFO
>>> org.codehaus.plexus.action.Action:create-projects-from-metadata  - URL
>>> is
>>> not valid:
>>> http://gea:81/data/svn/pss/application/prova/common/pom.xml
>>> jvm 1    | java.net.UnknownHostException: gea
>>>
>>> so maybe you specified the wrong URL

that its parent

the scm

some difficulties