continuum-users mailing list archives

From Raffaele <r.gambe...@prismasw.it>
Subject Re: Project on SVN with a not versioned parent
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 15:57:54 GMT

Hi,

my problem is that I am not able to add no pom of those specified in the

If I try to add the pom of common, it says
"Missing artifact trying to build the POM. Check that its parent POM is
available or add it first in Continuum."

If I try to add the parent pom it says that miss the scm information in
parent pom...

How should I do in this situation? Which should be the correct behaviour?

Best regards
Raffaele