continuum-users mailing list archives

From Raffaele <r.gambe...@prismasw.it>
Subject Project on SVN with a not versioned parent
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 15:32:13 GMT

Hi all,
because of the lack of documentation, I have some difficulties to add my
maven2 project on Continuum, my scenario si the following:

pss
|-- pom.xml

toolkit
|-- pom.xml

common
|-- src
|-- pom.xml

pss is parent of toolkit which is parent of common

But, only common contains sources and only it is versioned using Subversion.
The other two parents are in my local repository and in the private remote
repository.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.
Raffaele

In your opinion, how should I add those project on Continumm? Please tell me
the steps to follow.