continuum-users mailing list archives

From noon <rami.muurim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven2 SNAPSHOT-artifacts in Continuum
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 17:17:57 GMT

I knew it... once I decided to post something, I come up with something :)

I got it working by adding the -U argument to the Maven goal attributes
(goals: mvn clean test  arguments: --batch-mode --non-recursive -U).

I haven't figured out why I need to add this -U argument? Is it because
Continuum refreshes the SNAPSHOT versions is some period of time or
something else?