continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Madsen,Bryan" <BMAD...@CERNER.COM>
Subject RE: 1.1-beta-3 Commiter build failure notifier Continuum-605
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 17:40:34 GMT
I had the committer update the pom to match the SCM sign-on and they still did not receive
an email.

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:emmanuel@venisse.net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 10:59 AM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: 1.1-beta-3 Commiter build failure notifier Continuum-605

yes, it must match exactly. SP012456 != sp012456

Madsen,Bryan a écrit :
> Does the id in the pom have to exactly match the id of the committer? I would hope this
is equivalent: SP012456 vs sp012456

>>>From build email:

> SCM Changes:
> Changed: SP012456 @ Tue 30 Oct 2007 13:26:00 -0500
>

> In the pom:
>
>           <developer>
> 			<id>sp012456</id>
> 			<email>the address</email>
> 		</developer>

Corporation and are intended only for the addressee. The information contained in this message
is confidential and may constitute inside or non-public information under international, federal,
or state securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use
of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee,
please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail
or you may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.