continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Madsen,Bryan" <BMAD...@CERNER.COM>
Subject 1.1-beta-3 Commiter build failure notifier Continuum-605
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 14:41:59 GMT
Is this feature enabled on a clean install? What are the steps to
configure it? I can't find any documentation in the Administrator guides
for this.

Currently our committers are not receiving a failure email and they are
a developer in the pom. The declared notifiers are receiving emails
however.

Bryan