continuum-users mailing list archives

From Ashley Williams <ashley.willi...@db.com>
Subject Re: Problem adding collabnet svn maven project
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 08:55:56 GMT
I have indeed configured svn to work successfully on that machine so I
fully expect continuum to work properly when I add a project. But it's
where continuum tries to download the pom file from the url I typed in the
'add maven project' form that I get the time out... so this is just the
http download part of the process before it even gets to the subversion
side of things.

I believe all I need to do is to configure the company http proxy somehow.

Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net> wrote on 20/09/2007 09:38:47:

> Continuum use the svn command line, so if you fix svn on the
> continuum machine with the same user that run continuum, continuum will
work

> Emmanuel
>
> Ashley Williams a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > We are using a subversion repository hosted at collabnet and I
whenever I
> > try to add a maven project by pointing continuum at the pom url, the
> > wrapper.log file says that it times out after about 5 minutes. I had a

> > similar problem with subversion on this machine but modified one of
its
> > config files to use an http proxy, so I'm hoping that somebody can
point
> > me towards a similar proxy config option somewhere in the continuum
> > installation. I also tried exporting http_proxy on that machine but
that
> > didn't seem to work either.
> >
> > continuum version 1.03 running on solaris.
> >
> > Regards
> > - Ashley
> >
> > ---
> >
> > This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged
> information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received
> this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and
> delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or
> distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.
> >
> > Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm
> for additional EU corporate and regulatory disclosures.

---